So you finally ordered your invitations, and they have arrived with five pieces of paper, three envelopes, and a piece of tissue paper...now what?
Ok, maybe you don't have all of those items, but it is still nice to know how to the wedding invitation assembly works and what is the best order to put all of your invitation details. Here is an easy guide to see how to assemble your wedding invitations!
First-time reader? Welcome! We are your local Kensington wedding invitations, Bethesda wedding invitations shop and we offer affordable wedding invitations and DIY wedding invitations. O'Neil's blog is the best place to become and stay educated about the wedding planning process and all things printed. We post about wedding budget percentages, addressing wedding invitations, room blocks for weddings (how we can help for free), and your day of wedding timeline. We offer many free downloads such as the ultimate wedding timeline template, wedding invitation timeline, and wedding budgeting. We also post some of our best deals and steals. Keep coming back to see what minted promo code we have for you!
WEDDING INVITATION ASSEMBLY ORDER
First, lay out all of your printed items in this order
- Accommodations card
- Map card
- Response card
- Response card envelope (don't forget the stamp on this envelope)
- Reception card
- Inner envelope
- Outer envelope
Once everything is laid out, pick up the items one by one in order with the accommodations card on top. Gather all items and put them first into the inner envelope. Close the inner envelope and place entire envelope (and contents) into the outer envelope. And you are done!
- If your invitation has printing on the front, place all of the enclosure cards face-up on top of the invitation.
- If your invitation is folded with the wording printed inside, place all enclosure cards face-up over the ordering inside the first fold.
- After placing the invitation and enclosure cards printed side up into the inner envelope, insert the inner envelope into the outer envelope with the front of the inner envelope facing you.
- If you do not have an inner envelope, place all enclosure cards face-up on top of the invitation and insert into the outer envelope.
If this was helpful, be sure to check out some of our other blog post:
WEDDING INVITATION ETIQUETTE - WEDDING INVITATION ASSEMBLY ORDER (AND MINTED PROMO CODE)
wedding invitations cheap, wedding invitations affordable, DIY wedding invitations, Kensington wedding invitations, Bethesda wedding invitations, DC wedding invitations, Kensington stationery, Bethesda stationery, DC stationery. WEDDING INVITATION ETIQUETTE - WEDDING INVITATION ASSEMBLY ORDER